It’s time for the voting for the finals for Boys Basketball Player of the Year for Boom Sports Media.
In this round:
• It’s one vote per person. You will have to confirm your email address for your vote to count.
• The fan vote counts as 50% of the total vote. The remaining 50% of the vote will come from our expert panel of coaches and media members.
Here’s more information about our finalists (we will be adding to this information as we get responses from coaches):
• Daniel Loos (senior forward) averaged 19.5 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists for Clarksville Academy. He was named to the Division II, District 4, All- District Team and the Division II, Middle Region, All- Region.
• Spencer Mimms (junior forward) Rossview was named All District 10-AAA, averaged 14.5 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
• Ametri Moss (senior point guard) averaged 21.5 points, 3 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 3 steals per game for Northwest. He named to the 10AAA All District team and Leaf-Chronicle First Team All Area.
• Daniel Saylor (senior center) was all-everything for Sycamore: All District 9AA, All District Tournament, District Tournament MVP, All Region and District Player of the Year (second year in a row). He was named the Cheatham County Player of the Year.
• James Stultz (senior guard) averaged 21.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 2.5 steals per game this year for Stewart County. He was named to the All District 11AA tournament team and was the District 11AA Player of the Year.
• Jaylen Washington (sophomore point guard) averaged 14 points, 4 rebounds and 3 assists per game this year for Kenwood. He was a 10AAA All District and All Tournament selection.
• Aiden Williams (sophomore guard) for Harpeth averaged 11.5 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, and 1.5 steals per game this year. Named All District 9AA and was the Player of the Game in Harpeth’s Christmas Tournament at Goodpasture.