It’s time for the voting for the finals for Girls Basketball Player of the Year for Boom Sports Media.
In this round:
• It’s one vote per person. You will have to confirm your email address for your vote to count.
• The fan vote counts as 50% of the total vote. The remaining 50% of the vote will come from our expert panel of coaches and media members.
Here’s more information about our finalists (we will be adding to this information as we get responses from coaches):
• Sydneey Boykin (senior guard) is one of the most decorated athletes in Clarksville Academy history. Her awards for this year alone: All District, All Tournament, District Player of the Year, All Region, TN Report All State, Leaf Chronicle Player of Year, Main Street Sports County Player of the Year. In 2019-20, she averaged 15 points, 4 rebounds, 3.1 steals and 3 assists per game. She will be playing for Mercer University in Macon, GA, next year.
• Kaitlyn Bramlett (sophomore guard) Stewart County averaged 16 points, 8.5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3.5 steals per game. Was named All District 11AA and All District Tournament. Was the district defensive player of the year.
• Dante’sha Brandt (sophomore guard) averaged 4.6 ppg, 2.3 rpg, .8 spg, and 1 apg this year for Kenwood. She was selected to the All District 10-AAA Team and was an All Main Street Montgomery County Honorable Mention selection.
• Cierra Bowser (sophomore guard) at Northeast, she averaged 13 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2 assists per game. In addition to being named to the All District 10AAA, she was selected to the All Main Street Montgomery County 1st Team.
• Callie Gudino (junior guard) Sycamore. Named to All District 9AA team, all district tournament team, and all county team. Averaged 15.4 points,6 rebounds per game.
• Jessi Knall (junior guard) Harpeth. All District 9AA, won MVP for Harpeth team, averaged 11 points per game and had 92 rebounds on the year.
• Reagan Sutton (senior forward) Sycamore. All District 9AA. 3 year starter, 2x all county team. Team defensive mvp.
• Ever Walker (senior guard) Rossview. All District 10AAA and All Tournament 10AAA. Walker averaged 8.0 points per game and 3 assists per game this year. She has committed to Bethel University to play next year.